- Expect to be greeted by friendly and welcoming members!
- How long is the service? Usually about 60-75 minutes
- What about kids? Children are always welcome in the sanctuary during the service! If they get a bit too noisy, you can always bring them down to the fellowship hall to play with some toys.
- What’s the service like? A mix of traditional and contemporary music led on guitar or by video. All aspects of the service are printed in a bulletin and projected onto a large screen so you can follow along as you wish. There will be scripture and Gospel readings, and a message by the pastor. Music and responsive readings as well.
- What about communion? We are an open and welcoming church. Any believer may partake in communion. It is offered in individual servings of bread and wine or juice. Children may come forward with a guardian for a blessing. Communion is received on the first and third Sundays of the month.
- How do people normally dress? Come as you are! Some people like to put on their Sunday best, while others prefer more casual dress. However you are comfortable is alright with us!
- Everyone is welcome to stay for fellowship and a bible study shortly after the service.
What you might expect when you visit us........